Tuesday, May 19, 2015

End of Days *spoiler free version*

Author: Susan Ee
Series: Penryn and the End of Days
Genre: Post-Apocalyptic, Horror, Action/Adventure, Romance
Release Date: May 12, 2015
Summary: After a daring escape from the angels, Penryn and Raffe are on the run. They’re both desperate to find a doctor who can reverse the twisted changes inflicted by the angels on Raffe and Penryn’s sister. As they set off in search of answers, a startling revelation about Raffe’s past unleashes dark forces that threaten them all. When the angels release an apocalyptic nightmare onto humans, both sides are set on a path toward war. As unlikely alliances form and strategies shift, who will emerge victorious? Forced to pick sides in the fight for control of the earthly realm, Raffe and Penryn must choose: Their own kind, or each other?
Review: Oh gosh . . . where do I even begin! Well, I've definitely had to wait too long for this incredible piece of work! Susan Ee, you're absolutely fabulous! You have managed, once again, to completely blow my mind with your utter amazing-ness! After finishing this, my mind was just, like, ALL OVER THE PLACE!! So, since my thoughts aren't as collected as I'd prefer, the best thing I can do is act out my feelings (through gifs) for this review. I'm also doing this because I'm afraid I may accidentally spoil any future readers who have yet to feast their eyes on this amazing and wonderful piece of literature!

End of Days starts off, literally, the second after World After ends. For those of you that need a slight refresher, they (Penryn, Raffe, Paige, and her Locusts) have all just escaped from the new aerie and are flying into the sunset. Seriously though, if you were to turn to the next non-existent page in World After you'd read this. No time has passed at all and I loved that!

Anyway, enjoy the show (gifs) folks!

IT'S HERE!!!! My copy finally came!!


Raffe and Penryn forever!!


Oh . . . . Oooooohhhhhhh ;)


Wai . . . . WHAT?!?!


OH YES!! I mean it!! OH YES!!!


Nope . . . we're running away now! I repeat!! We. Are. Running. Away.



Hold up . . . say that again??


Crushed it!! Oh yeah!! Go, team, GO!!


Okay, I was not expecting these feels!! One line and I'm in tears . . .


Ya'll knew there'd be a huge, kick-butt fight!


NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!


But alas!! We have prevailed my dear friends!!



and since I was by myself when I finished this . . . perfect piece of literature, I had to give myself a:




Okay, I'm sorry for the total and complete overload of gifs, but it was the safest way to do the most spoiler free review I could! Honestly though, this series is my absolute favorite. If I were to recommend a series to anyone, it'd be this one! Although I did feel there were some things that could have been expounded upon a little more at the end, overall, I'm glad they weren't because it gives each reader the freedom and ability to come up with their own explanation.

My love for this series knows no bounds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment